Friday, June 4, 2010

And 52 hours before we leave...

Jacob splashes hot grease all over his arm and chest because...ready...he was frying meat without a shirt on...OMG the teenage brain... Aaaahahhhhggggghhhhh...... If I don't kill him before we go...it will be a miracle. So we had to make a quick trip to the doctor. He gave him 2 Rxs - some Silvadene and antibiotics in case it gets infected. The burns are not too bad, but there are many blisters.

I have forced him to pack his bag today because tomorrow he is out doing last minute "things" with his "girlfriend." I swear, if we leave and he has no underwear, he is going commando...

A nice little elderly lady told me a couple of weeks ago, after I had given a speech about being "brave" that, "well, I think the bravest thing I heard you say you're doing is taking a 16 year-old with you to Guatemala!" She is absolutely correct!

No comments:

Post a Comment